常用看医生词汇: have a cold
感冒
have a cough
咳嗽
headache
头痛
feel dizzy
头晕
have a stomachache 胃痛
have a toothache
牙痛
have a fever
发烧
allergy
过敏
sneeze
打喷嚏medication
药物
pills
药丸
see a doctor
看病
recover
复原,痊愈
be all right
没什么问题
take a week off work 休假一周
rest in bed
卧床休息
be hospitalized
住院
示例1:
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?/what’s the matter?
大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?/怎么了?
Patient: It’s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening 病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Patient: Seafood, roast duck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can’t name them exactly 病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Doctor: Have you vomited?
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Patient: Yes, I have vomited three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Doctor:It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
大夫:没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Doctor: You are welcome。
大夫:不客气。
示例2
按出场顺序依次为:A:病人,B:医生,C、D:A的陪同者
A: Good morning,doctor!
A:早上好,医生!
B:Good morning! What's the matter?
B:早上好!怎么了?
A:I feel sore all over and I have a headache. I am afraid that is a cold.
A:我感到浑身酸痛,并且头痛。恐怕我是感冒了。
B: This is a thermometer(θ??m?m?t?(r)).Here you are!
B:这是体温计,给你测下体温。
A:OK.
A:好的。
B:How long have you been like this?
B:像这种情况多长时间了?
A:About Since last night.I was trembling with cold.
A:大概从昨晚开始吧,我冷得发抖。
A:She also has a runny nose.
C:她还不停的流鼻涕。
D:she also can’t stop sneezing last night.
D:而且她昨晚不断的打喷嚏。
B:Oh,I know.Give me the thermometer.
B:哦,我知道了,给我体温计看一下。
(C帮医生接过A的体温计,顺便看了一下。)
C:Oh,my god.It’s 40 degrees.
C:哦,我的天啊,竟然烧到了40度!
B:Let me look you over carefully.
B:让我给你做个仔细的检查。
A:Is it serious?
A:我病的严重吗?
B:Not serious.you've got the flu.Here are some pills for you.Please take them three times a day and drink more water.
B:并不怎么严重,你得了流感,拿些药就好了,一天三次,并且要多喝水。A:Thank you very much!
A:非常感谢!
D:How soon can she be all right again?
D:她多久能转好啊?
B:If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days. B:如果你能好好休息,最多三天就能好了。
C: I hope you can recover as quickly as possible.
C:我希望你能尽快好起来。
B:Good luck!
B:祝你好运!
A、C、D:Thank you!Goodbye!
A、C、D:谢谢,再见!
B:Bye!
B:再见!
本文档为【看医生常用语】,请使用软件OFFICE或WPS软件打开。作品中的文字与图均可以修改和编辑,
图片更改请在作品中右键图片并更换,文字修改请直接点击文字进行修改,也可以新增和删除文档中的内容。
该文档来自用户分享,如有侵权行为请发邮件ishare@vip.sina.com联系网站客服,我们会及时删除。
[版权声明] 本站所有资料为用户分享产生,若发现您的权利被侵害,请联系客服邮件isharekefu@iask.cn,我们尽快处理。
本作品所展示的图片、画像、字体、音乐的版权可能需版权方额外授权,请谨慎使用。
网站提供的党政主题相关内容(国旗、国徽、党徽..)目的在于配合国家政策宣传,仅限个人学习分享使用,禁止用于任何广告和商用目的。