老友记第一季第一集台词1
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate 101 试播
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate (The Pilot-The Uncut Version) [Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are there.] Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with! 没什么好说的~他不过是我的同事~
Joey: Come on, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!
少来了,你和那个人一起出去~拜托, 和你交往的男人一定有问题~
Chandler: All right Joey, be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
打住,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背,既驼背又带假发,
Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk?
慢着,他吃粉笔吗,
, (They all stare, bemused.) adj.困惑的;茫然的网络发呆的;困惑不解的;被逗乐了
,
Phoebe: Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!
我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙。
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.
各位别急,这不算约会。我们不过是出去吃晚餐,而且不做爱。
Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
听起来好像是说我的约会。
[Time Lapse]
Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked. 记得中学时代的梦,我站在自助餐厅,突
然发现自己全身赤裸。
All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
我做过那样的梦。
Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there. 我低头一看,看见有一支电话„„在那儿。
Joey: Instead of...? 而不是„„,
Chandler: That's right. 没错。
Joey: Never had that dream. 我没做过那样的梦,没有。
Phoebe: No.
Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me.
那支电话突然响起,而我不知道怎么办,
每个人都开始望着我。
Monica: And they weren't looking at you before?!
他们以前不看你吗,~
Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me! 终于,我认为我应该接,结果是我妈打来,
我感到很奇怪,因为我妈不曾打过电话给
我~
[Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
Ross: (mortified) Hi.
Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
这家伙向我打招呼时我就想自杀。
Monica: Are you okay, sweetie? 你还好吧,
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck... 我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙,抓起我的肠子,从我的口中取出,然后绑在我脖上„„
Chandler: Cookie? 饼干,
Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗今天把她的东西搬走了。
Joey: Ohh.
Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee. 嗨。
本文档为【老友记第一季第一集台词1】,请使用软件OFFICE或WPS软件打开。作品中的文字与图均可以修改和编辑,
图片更改请在作品中右键图片并更换,文字修改请直接点击文字进行修改,也可以新增和删除文档中的内容。
该文档来自用户分享,如有侵权行为请发邮件ishare@vip.sina.com联系网站客服,我们会及时删除。
[版权声明] 本站所有资料为用户分享产生,若发现您的权利被侵害,请联系客服邮件isharekefu@iask.cn,我们尽快处理。
本作品所展示的图片、画像、字体、音乐的版权可能需版权方额外授权,请谨慎使用。
网站提供的党政主题相关内容(国旗、国徽、党徽..)目的在于配合国家政策宣传,仅限个人学习分享使用,禁止用于任何广告和商用目的。