1.Almost 几乎;差不多;总是。
-What time is it? 几点了?
-It's almost noon. 快中午了。
-I feel so hungry now. 我现在好饿啊。
-Me too. Let's go out for lunch. 我也是,我们出去吃午餐吧。
-Are you ready? 准备好了吗?
-Almost. 差不多啦。
-Hurry! We'll be late. 快点!我们要迟到了。
-I'm almost ready now. 我就要好啦。
2.Always 永远;总是。
-Do you always drive this fast? 你开车老这么快吗?
-Always. 一直这样啊。
-Do you always arrive safely? 你每次都能安全到达吗?
-Are you always this nervous? 你总是这么紧张吗?
-Do you love meat? 你喜欢吃肉吗?
-Always. 一直喜欢啊。
3.Anytime 欢迎随时再来;无论何时。
-Anytime you need help , just call me. 只要你需要就打电话给我。
-What if it's very late? 如果特别晚怎么办?
-Anytime at all. 随时恭候。
-You're so kind. 你真好。
-Thanks. 谢谢。
-Anytime. 别客气。
-You're much too kind. 你真是太好了。
-Call on me anytime. 有事随时都可以找我啊。
4.Damn! 该死的!
-What are you looking for? 你在找什么?
-I am looking for my car key. 我在找我的车钥匙。
-Damn it! I left it in the office. 该死的,我是不是把它留在我办公室了呀。
-Look out, Amy! 当心,艾米!
-Oh, my god. 噢,我的老天爷。
That damn car didn't stop at the red light. 那该死的车红灯时也不停。
-Write down the car number. 记下车牌号。
5.Deal 一言为定。
-I will offer you fifty dollars. 我给你50美金。
-That's not enough. 不够。
-How about sixty-five? 65美金呢?
-Deal. 就这么着吧。
-I'll do this if you do that, OK? 你做那个,我就做这个,好不?
-Your work is easier. 你的工作太简单了。
-I'll help you when I finish it. Deal ? 我做完了帮你,成吗?
-Deal. 一言为定
6.Heavens! 天啊!(=My God!)
-I heard that you were sick. 听说你生病了。
-Yes, I had SARS. 是的,我染上了"非典"。
-Heavens! Are you completely well? 真不敢相信!那你完全好了吗?
-Yes, don't worry. 嗯,你不必担心。
-What happened to that policeman? 那个警察出什么事了?
-He was shot by the criminal. 他被罪犯开枪射中了。
-Heavens! Did he survive? 天啊!救活了吗?
-Yes, but he was badly hurt. 当然,但他伤得很重。
7.Here! 有!来了!喂!
-Here! Stop fighting! 喂!别打了!
-But we exercise by boxing. 我们练习拳击呢!
-Here. Put this bathing suit on. 给,穿上这件浴衣。
-Will it fit? 合适我吗?
-Try it. 试试呗。
-Here. Take it back. It's too small. 喂,拿回去,太小了。
8. Howdy? 你好吗?(=How are you?/How are you doing?/How do you do?)
-Howdy? What's up today? 你好吗?今天有什么新鲜事?
-Nothing new. 没有。
-Howdy? What brings you here? 你好吗?什么风把你给吹来了?
-I'm picking up my boyfriend. 我来接我男朋友。
-Where were you these days? 你最近去哪儿了?
-I went to Sichuan. 我去四川了。
9.Jerk! 蠢材!
*beef jerk 牛肉干
-You are just a jerk! 你真是个白痴!
-Hey! I am your elder brother. You got to give me some respect. 喂!我是你的哥哥,你应该尊重我。
-OK! Mr. potato-head. 哦!薯头先生。
-Why are you shouting? 你嚷什么?
-Jerk! Back-off your car. You are blocking the street. 笨蛋!把车卡走,你的车子把这街道都堵死了!
10.Maybe 可能,也许。(=probably/perhaps/possibly)
-Will you love me forever? 你会爱我一辈子吗?
-Maybe. 也许吧。
-Why do you say that? 你为什么这么说呢?
-I cannot see the future. 我也不知道将来会怎样啊!
-I believe it will rain tonight. 我觉得今晚会下雨。
-Maybe. 也许吧。
-I'm sure of it. 绝对会下雨的。
-Maybe as you say. 可能会像你说的一样
11.Please 求你了;请你啦;别这么做了。
-You always spit here and there. 你老是随地吐痰。
-Please! I don't. 别这么说!我可没有。
-May I borrow five dollars? 能借我5美元吗?
-I don't have it. 我没有耶。
-Please. 求你啦。
-I told you I don't have it. 说了我没有啊。
12.Ready 准备好了。
-Hurry! The movie begins at eight.快点!电影8点就开始啦。
-I had to find my jacket. 我得找到我的夹克。
-Are you ready now? 你准备好了吗?
-Ready. 好了。
-It's time to go. Ready? 该出发了,准备好了吗?
-Ready. 准备好了。
-Be sure to wear a tie. 记得打领带哟。
-Sure, and also my name cards. Yeah? 知道啦,还有名片嘛。是不是?
13. Really? / Really. 噢,真的吗?/ 真的啦!
-I love you. 我爱你。
-Really? 真的吗?
-Really. 真的啦!
-Then why not marry me? 那你为何不娶我呢?
-What is your truthful opinion? 你真正的想法是什么?
-The suit looks very good on you. 这件衣服太衬你了。
-Really? 真的吗?
-Really! 真的!不骗你!
14. Right 正确,正如你所说。
-We must begin the meeting at nine o'clock. 我们必须在九点钟开会。
-Right. I'll be here. 好的,我会到的。
-Be here on time. 务必准时到哦。
-Right. You can count on me. 好的,你可以相信我。
-You play baseball, right? 你也玩棒球,对吧?
-Right. 嗯,有啊!
-How about teaching me? 教我玩怎么样?
-Sure, I'd be glad to. 行啊,我很乐意。
15. Sir ? 先生?(是您找我吗?)
-Sir? Do you mind not smoking? 先生?你能把烟掐掉吗?
-Oh. Sorry. 哦,非常抱歉。
-Thank you. It makes me ill. 谢谢。烟味让我很不舒服。
-No trouble at all. 我马上就掐掉。
-Bartender, give me another vodka on the rocks. 服务生,再给我一杯加冰的伏特加。
-Sir? What did you say? 先生,你说什么?
-Give me another vodka on the rocks. 再给我一杯加冰的伏特加。
-I'm really sorry, sir. You've drunk enough already. 对不起,先生。你已经喝得够多了。
16. Sure. 当然;没有问题。
-Are you sure she's dating another boy? 你肯定她和一个男孩在约会?
-Yes, I'm sure. 是的,我确定。
-Take me to where she's been now. 那你现在就带我去她那儿。
-But she's my best friend. 可她是我最要好的朋友呀。
-Would you like some ice-cream? 要不要来些冰淇淋呀?
-Sure. That sounds great. 可以啊,真是个好点子。
-Would you like nuts on top? 上面要不要加些坚果啊?
-Sure. What else do you have? 好啊。还有别的什么东西吗?
17.Whoops! 哎呦,唉!
-You are spilling coffee! 你把咖啡溢出来了。
-Whoops! I had better put on my glasses. 哎呦!我最好戴上眼镜吧。
-Who was the letter from? 这封信是谁寄来的?
-It was from IBC. Whoops! I meant to say ICB. 是从IBC来的。哎,我想我是说ICB。
-Pass me the pepper, please. 把胡椒给我递一下。
-Whoops! I'll clean the table. 哎呦,我要收拾桌子了。
18. Wrong. 不对。
-I think I can beat you at chess. 我想论下棋我能胜过你。
-Wrong. 不对。
-Let's play right now. 我们现在就较量较量吧!
-Set up the pieces. 好,摆棋!
-I thought that he was honest. Wrong. 我原本还以为他很老实,看来错了。
-Did he cheat you? 他骗了你吗?
-I lost a thousand dollars in the deal. 这桩生意我赔了一千美元。
-That's terrible. 那太悲惨了。
19. Anything else? 还需要什么吗?还有什么需要讨论的吗?
-Waitress, I'll have a hamburger, fried chicken and roast beef. 小姐,我要一个汉堡,油炸鸡,烤牛肉。
-Anything else? 还需要什么吗?
-No. I'm on a diet. 不要了,我在减肥。
-I'd like an immediate raise in salary. 我希望能马上涨工资。
-Anything else? 还有呢?
-A larger office would be nice. 办公室再大点就更好了。
-Perhaps you should work for someone else. 那你就另谋高就吧。
20. Be careful! 小心,当心!
-I'm going to the beach tomorrow. 我明天要去海滩玩。
-Be careful. Use lots of sunscreen! 小心点!多擦点防晒霜!
-Well, we're off to the Amazon. 我们要去亚马逊河旅行了。
-Heavens! Be careful! 天啊,小心点!
-I will, Mom. Don't worry. 没事的,妈妈。别担心了!
21. Check, please. 买单。(=Could I have the bill/check?)
-Why are you arguing? You're ruining our lunch. 你吵什么?破坏我们吃午餐的兴致。
-You're the one who's ruining it. 是你吧!
-Check, please. 买单。
-What? You haven't finished your sandwich. 什么?你的三明治还没吃完呢。
-This dinner was delicious. 这顿饭真的太香啦!
-Would you like some more? 还想要点别的吗?
-No, please. I'm very full. 不,谢谢。我已经很饱了。
-Waiter! Check, please. 服务员!买单。
22. Come on. 求求你了!(快点!/ 别胡扯了!)
-Would you like to go out with me tonight? 今晚你和我一起出去好吗?
-I have other plans. 我有其它安排了。
-Come on. It will be fun. 求求你了!我们会很开心的。
-I told you I have other plans. 我告诉你:我已有约了。
-Are you really selling your old car? 你真的要把旧车卖了吗?
-Come on! How stupid do you think I am? 别胡扯了!你以为我真有那么傻吗?
23. Good enough. 好极了;刚刚好。
-Would you accept twenty dollars for the book? 这本
书
关于书的成语关于读书的排比句社区图书漂流公约怎么写关于读书的小报汉书pdf
20美金卖,你卖吗?
-No, but I'll accept twenty-five. 不行,但如果是25美元还可以。
-Good enough. I'll take it. 好极了,我买了它。
-Would you like me to wrap it for you? 要不要我给你包起来呢?
-I can't finish the work before the weekend. 周末前我做不完这项工作。
-Can you finish on Monday? 那周一能完成吗?
-Yes, I'm sure of it. 可以,我保证。
-Good enough. There's no hurry. 好极了,那我就不急了。
24. Have fun! 玩得开心点!(=Have a good/nice time!)
-When do you leave for the beach? 你啥时动身去海滩呀?
-Just after lunch. Would you like to come? 午餐以后。你要一起去吗?
-No, just with Jim. Have fun. 不,我跟Jim去,玩得开心些!
-Are you sure you don't want to come? 你真的不想去吗?
-We'll be back before midnight. 我们十二点前会回来。
-I hope you enjoy the concert. 希望你会喜欢这场音乐会。
-I'm sure we will. 我们一定会的!
-You can tell me about it tomorrow. Have fun! 那明天你给我讲讲。玩得开心点!
25. I hear. 我听见了。
-Stop watching TV. Get to work! 别看电视了,工作吧!
-I hear. What's wrong with you? 我听见了,你怎么了?
-Look at this mess. I'm so tired. 看看这,乱七八糟的,我都要累死了。
-Ok, I'll do it later. 好,待会儿我收拾!
-Stop talking on line. You haven't finished your homework. 别再上网瞎聊了,你的作业还没写完呢!
-I hear. Why are you shouting? 我知道了。你干嘛大声嚷嚷?
-Look at this test paper. Do you hear? 看看你的
试卷
云南省高中会考试卷哪里下载南京英语小升初试卷下载电路下试卷下载上海试卷下载口算试卷下载
。你听到我说话了吗?
-Ok. I'll do it now. 好啦,我现在就做。
26. I'll bet. 我敢打赌。
- I can eat two dozen eggs. 我可以吃两打鸡蛋。
- I'll bet. 我跟你赌。
- You don't believe me? 你不信?
- No one can eat two dozen eggs. 不信,没有人能吃那么多鸡蛋。
- I'll bet she'll win the game. 我敢打赌这场比赛她赢定了。
- How do you know? 你怎么知道?
- Because she got the correct answer before. 因为她事前就已拿到参考
答案
八年级地理上册填图题岩土工程勘察试题省略号的作用及举例应急救援安全知识车间5s试题及答案
了。
27. I'm busy. 我很忙。(=My hands are tied.)
反义词:I'm free. / I'm available.
- Can you help me with this? 你能帮帮我吗?
- I'm busy. Can it wait a minute? 我现在很忙。你能等一会吗?
- Sure. No rush. 没问题,我不急。
- Can I talk to you? 我能跟你谈谈吗?
- Sorry, I'm busy. 对不起,我没时间啊。
- It's important. 这可是个重大新闻啊。
- I saw your boyfriend was kissing a hot girl. 我看见你男朋友在亲一个辣妹。
- What did you say! 你在说什么呢!
28. I'm nervous. 我好紧张啊!(=I'm uneasy. / I'm upset.)
- It's your turn to show on the stage. 轮到你上台表演了。
- I'm nervous. 我好紧张呦!
- I heard that you are going to have a baby tomorrow. 我听说你明天就要生了。
- Yes. But I'm nervous. 是啊。但是我紧张得都快要不行了。
29. Not now. 现在不行。
- May I ask you something? 我可以问你一些事吗?
- Not now. I'm reading this draft. 现在不行,我正在看图纸呢!
- But it's important. 但很重要啊!
- Okay. What is it? 好吧,什么事?
- Mom, can I go swimming? 妈,我可以去游泳吗?
- Not now. You must study. 你必须得先把作业写完,现在不行。
- Study? Not now. I want to swim. 学习?现在才不呢!我想去游泳。
- I said, not now! 我说现在不行就不行!
30. Not yet. 不,还没。
- Have you finished your homework? 你家庭作业写完了吗?
- Not yet. 还没呢。
- Do it now. Then you can watch TV. 现在快做,写完后才可以看电视。
- Right after this program. 看完这个节目再说啦。
- Have you found the car keys? 你找到车钥匙了吗?
- Not yet. 还没。
- Be quick! I'll be late for work. 快点!我上班要迟到了。
- Why not take the bus instead? 那你为什么不坐大巴呢?
31. Once more. 再来一次。(=Again.)
-I can't play this song correctly. 这首歌我还是弹不对。
-Just keep practicing. 那就得多练练啊!
-I'm tired of trying. 我练都练烦了。
-Once more, you'll get it. 再来一次吧,你会做得好的。
-You've beaten me three games in a row. 你连赢了我3局。
-Want to try again? 还想再试一局吗?
-No, I can't win. 不了,我赢不了。
-Once more. I'll let you serve. 再来一次吧,我让你先发球。
32. Out, please. 请让一让;给我出去。
-This company is a piece of crap! 这个公司糟糕透了!
-That's it. You're fired. Out, please. 你说得没错。你被解雇了,走人吧。
-You think you can tell me what to do? 你还以为可以再命令我做些什么吗?
-Guard, please show this woman to the door. 保安,把这个人请出去。
-Out, please. This is my floor. 请让一让,我该下了。
-I'll get to this floor, too. 我也到这一层。
-Thanks. And help me carry the box out, too. 谢谢。顺便帮我把这箱子搬出去好吗?
-Sure. I'm glad to help. 没问题,很乐意帮你。
33. Say cheese! 笑一个!
-May I take a picture of you? 我来给你照张相怎么样?
-Is my hair okay? 我的头发没问题吧?
-Yes. You look fine. Say cheese! 你看起来不错。来,笑一下!
-Cheese! 乳酪!
-Sally, would you take a photo of us? Sally,你能帮我们照张相吗?
-Sure. Stand close together. 好啊,再靠近点。
-We're ready. 准备好了。
-Okay. Say cheese! 好啦,笑一笑!
34. Soup's on. 开饭了!
-Soup's on. Let's eat. 饭做好了,快来吃饭吧。
-So what meal did you make? 都做了些啥好吃的?
-Come here and help yourself. 过来,自己盛!
-Wow! Fried fish. That's my favorite. 哇!有煎鱼,我最爱吃了!
-When will dinner be ready? 晚饭什么时候做好啊?
-In just a moment. Go wash your hands. 一会儿就好啦,先去洗手。
-I already washed them. 我才洗过手。
-Soup's on. 开饭喽。
35. So what? 那又怎么样?
-I saw you kissing Terry last night. 昨晚我看见你吻了Terry。
-So what? 那又怎么样?
-You're engaged to me! 可你和我订婚了呀!
-But not married to you. 我又没嫁给你。
-Hey, kid, you just insulted my sister. 嘿,你这家伙,你居然对我妹妹无礼。
-So what? 那又怎么样?
-If you do it again, I'll kick your butt. 再这样试试,我踹死你!
36. Speak up. 大声点说话。(Speak lower./Lower, please. 小声点说话。)
-Can I make a suggestion? 我可以提个建议吗?
-Any time. Just speak up. 随时欢迎,大点声。
-What if you don't like my suggestion? 如果您不赞成我的建议呢?
-I'll fire you, of course. 那就炒了你!
-Does everyone think we should lower the price of this product? 大家都认为这件产品该降价吗?
-I think it's fine. 是的。
-If anyone disagrees, speak up now. 有不赞成的请大声说出来!
-I think we're all in agreement. 我想我们都赞成。
37. That depends. 到时候看情况吧!
-Will you marry me someday? 你会嫁给我吗?
-That depends. 看情况吧。
-Depends on what? 什么情况呢?
-On whether you ask me to. 看你是否向我求婚了。
-Do you plan to visit your aunt and uncle? 你要去看望你的叔叔和婶婶吧?
-That depends. 到时候看吧。
-On what? 看什么呢?
-On whether you'll go with me. 看你是否陪我一起去。
38. That's why. 那就是答案。
-Mom, I want to go to that party. 妈妈,我想去参加那个晚会。
-I won't let you go. 不准去。
-Why can't I? 为什么?
-Because I'm your mother and I said no. That's why. 因为我是你妈,我说不准就不准。那就是理由。
-Why are you always angry with me? 你为什么总是对我发火呀?
-That's why. You're always asking me questions. 那是因为你老爱问我一些不着边的问题。
-What questions? 我问你什么问题了?
-There you go again. 你看又来了吧。
39. Trust me. 相信我。(=Believe me.)
-Do you think your parents will like me? 你觉得你爸妈会喜欢我吗?
-Trust me. They'll love you. 相信我,他们会喜欢你的。
-But I only have one arm and one leg. 可我只有一只胳膊和一条腿。
-But you have a great smile. 但你的笑容很灿烂啊!
-Is this a good investment? 这个投资项目好吗?
-Yes, I've known these people for years. 当然,这些人我认识好些年了。
-But will the company make a profit? 但公司会赢利吗?
-Yes. Trust me. 肯定会,相信我。
40. Well done! 好样的!
-Mom, I rode my bike without falling off. 妈妈,我可以稳稳当当地骑自行车了。
-Well done! I knew that you could do it! 好棒!我就知道你能行的。
-But I ran into another bike. 可我撞上了另一辆自行车。
-Oh, my god! Did you get hurt? 噢,我的天呀!伤着了没有?
-I spoke to the boss this morning. 一大早我就和老板谈话了。
-Did you ask about a raise? 那你问了加薪的事吗?
-Yes, and he promised to give me one. 问了,他承诺给我加薪了。
-Well done! Congratulations. 好样的!恭喜你!
41.What else? 那还用说?(= Of course. / Naturally.) eq \o\ac(□,挖)
eq \o\ac(□,苦)
-Did you pass the English exam? 这次英语考试你过了吗?
-What else? 那还用说!
-How many marks did you get? 到底多少分啊?
-Just sixty. 刚刚好六十分。
-Do you get a raise today? 你今天涨工资了吗?
-What else? 那还用说!
-Then could you pay me back? 那你可以还我钱了吧?
-I'm afraid not. 恐怕还不行。
42. Why not? 为什么不呢?
-I'm going to punch him in the nose. 我要打烂他的鼻子。
-Why? 怎么啦?
-Why not? 为什么不呢?
-I asked you first. 我先问你。
-I'm not going to the beach with you. 我可不打算跟你去海滩了。
-Why not? 为什么不呢?
-Because you always act like a fool. 感觉你老傻乎乎的。
-I won't today. Believe me. 今儿不会了,相信我。
43. You can't. 你不能;不可能。
-I'm running for the mayor. 我打算竞选市长。
-You can't. 你行吗?
-Every dog has its day. Trust me! 我也会有出头之日的。相信我吧!
-But you can't even write your name correctly. 可是你连名字都还写不对呀!
-Can I eat some candy now? 我现在可以吃点糖果吗?
-You can't. Do your homework first. 不行,先把作业写完再说。
-Come on, mom. It's New Year now. 求你啦,老妈。现在可是新年呀。
-But you're not on holiday now. 但你现在还没放假呀。
44. You first. 你先来。
-Margaret tells me that this dog is friendly. 玛格丽特告诉我这只狗很友好。
-Then why is he growling? 那它为什么还吼个不停啊!
-Let's just walk past him. 那我们就绕过去吧!
-You first. 你先绕好了。
-I'm sure this airplane is safe. 我保证坐这架飞机很安全。
-It's very small. 可它太小了呀。
-Don't worry. Just get in. 别担心,只管坐进去。
-You first. 那你先进去吧。
45. You know. 你知道的。
-What was her excuse? 她又有什么借口?
-You know. The usual one. 你知道的,经常说的那个。
-Her alarm clock failed? 她的闹钟又坏了吗?
-Yes. That's the third time. 是啊,都三次了。
-Marcy, your dress is ugly. Marcy,你的衣服好难看啊!
-You know, Alice, you have no manners. Alice,你知不知道,你太没礼貌了。
46. All right already. 已经好了。
-My sister is angry with you. 我妹妹在生你气啊。
-Why? What did I do? 为什么?我做错什么了?
-You kicked her dog. 你踢了她的狗。
-All right already. I'll apologize. 好了,我这就去道歉。
-Hurry up. I'm on my way to date with Joan. 快点,我要去和Joan约会了。
-All right already. I just want to buy her a gift. 好了好了,我只想给她挑份礼物。
-But it's me that's dating her. 可是是我在和她约会呀!(又不是你)
-It's ok, she's just my sister. 好吧,她只是我妹妹。
47. Better than nothing. 有总比没有强。
-What's for lunch? 午餐都有些什么呀?
-All we have is canned fish. 我们只有鱼罐头。
-Better than nothing. 那总比什么都没有强。
-I'll heat it for you. 那我去热一下给你吃。
-The raise is smaller than I'd hoped for. 加的薪水比我期望的少很多。
-How much is it? 加了多少呢?
-Only five percent. 只有5%。
-Oh, well. Better than nothing. 噢,但总比没有强啊。
48. blah, blah, blah… 等等……
-My mom used to say, “You should do this, or do that. Do your homework, play the paino, read English, blah, blah, blah…” 我妈妈常吩咐我:“你应该做这些,做那些。做作业啦,弹钢琴啦,读英文啦,等等……”
-Me too. 我们同病相怜啊!
-The boss explains what supply and demand is and blah blah blah, but he never tells the solution to the market. 老板解释了什么是供给和需求等等,但他没有说出解决市场问题的
方案
气瓶 现场处置方案 .pdf气瓶 现场处置方案 .doc见习基地管理方案.doc关于群访事件的化解方案建筑工地扬尘治理专项方案下载
。
-But that is the most important thing. 但是那才是最重要的事。
49. Business is business. 公事公办。
-Since we are good friends, I don't need to give the invoice. 我们是好朋友,我就不必开发票了吧。
-No, I won't take it. Business is business. 那可不行。公是公,私是私啊。
-Are you going to fire William? 你想解雇威廉?
-Yes. It'll be difficult. 是的,有点难办啊!
-He's your friend, isn't he? 他不是你的好朋友嘛?
-Yes, but I still have to do it. Business is business. 是的,可我还得这么做,公私分明嘛。
50. Come back anytime. 欢迎随时再来。
-I enjoyed the dinner. 我真是饱餐了一顿。
-It was a pleasure. Come back anytime. 那太好了,欢迎您随时光临。
-I'm sure I will. Thank you. 一定会的,谢谢你了。
-You're welcome. Have a good night. 别客气了,晚安。
-Hey, I had a great lunch. That sandwich was great. 我午餐吃得真饱,那个三明治太对我胃口了。
-Thanks, sir. Come back anytime. 谢谢您,先生。欢迎您随时光临!
51. Don't ask me. 我怎么会知道。
-Why is the boss so upset? 老板为什么这么沮丧啊?
-Don't ask me. Did he lose a big account? 我哪儿知道,可能是亏本了吧?
-I don't know. 我不知道。
-Let's just keep out of his way today. 我们最好别去烦他吧!
-Why do we always have to take off our shoes? 为什么总是要拖鞋啊?
-Don't ask me. Father insists. 我怎么知道,老爸偏要这样。
-Is it because of the new floor? 是因为铺了新地板吗?
-Maybe. 也许吧。
52. Don't bother me. 别烦我。
-Do you want to play basketball? 想打篮球吗?
-Don't bother me. I'm thinking. 别烦我,我正在想事儿呢!
-You've been thinking all day. 你都想了一整天了。
-That's right. And I'm not finished. 没错,可是我还没有想出解决的办法啊。
-Dad, may I have five dollars? 老爸,给我五美元,好吗?
-Don't bother me. I'm busy. 别烦我,忙着呢。
-Then can I have four? 那四美元呢?
-I said, don't bother me. 我说了,别烦我。
53. Don't forget to… 别忘了……
-Helen, don't forget to take the umbrella. Helen,别忘了带伞。
-Why? 为什么呀?
-There would be a storm when you get off from work. 可能有暴风雨,当你下班的时候。
-Ok, I will. 好的,我会带上的。
-What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
-I'm going to drink with you. 我想和你一起喝酒。
-How about your wife? 你老婆怎么办?
-What's up? 什么事?
-Don't forget to pick up your wife, or she will blame it on me. 不要忘了去接你老婆,不然她又要责怪我了。
54. Don't give up! 不要放弃!别灰心!(=Keep trying.)
-I asked the boss for a raise, but he said no. 我要求老板给我加薪,但被拒绝了。
-Don't give up! Try again later. 不要放弃。以后再试试看。
-How is your exam? 你考试考得怎样啊?
-I failed in math again. 我数学又没及格。
-Don't give up! I believe you'll pass it one day. 别灰心!相信总有一天你会过关的。
55. Don't trust it. 别轻易相信。
-They said they could provide everything. 他们可以提供一切服务。
-Don't trust it. There is not a free lunch. 可别信哦,天下没有白吃的午餐!
-That bridge looks very old. 那座桥看上去还真老旧了。
-Yes, but this car doesn't weigh very much. 是的,但这辆车也不太重嘛。
-Don't trust it. It could break. 别这样大意啊,它有可能会塌哦。
-Why don't you walk across, while I drive? 要不我开车的时候你走过去
56. Don't you know? 难道你不知道吗?
-What happened to the car? 车怎么了?
-Don't you know? There was an accident. 你还不知道啊?发生车祸了。
-Was anyone hurt? 有人受伤吗?
-No, only the car. 那倒没有,只是车要完蛋了。
-Why didn't Ronald come to the wedding? 为什么Ronald不来参加婚礼啊?
-Don't you know? He is very angry with the groom. 你不知道吗?他正和新郎怄气呢!
-Why would he be angry with David? 他为何要生David的气呢?
-They had a business disagreement. 他们在生意上意见有分歧。
57. Excuse me & Sorry 抱歉;对不起。
-Excuse me. I think you're in my seat. 不好意思,你好像坐了我的座位。
-Your seat? Isn't this seat 13-A? 你的座位?这座位不是13-A吗?
-No, it's 13-E. 不是,这是13-E。
-Oh. I'm sorry. 噢,对不起。
-Can you pay for a half the tickets? 你能付一半的票价吗?
-Sorry. I'm a bit low on cash. 对不起,我没带那么多的现金。
-You can pay me back later. 你可以晚点再给我。
-Thank you so much. 太感谢你了。
58. From my heart. 由衷地。
-I swear I will always love you. 我发誓我永远爱你。
-Those words are easy to say. 别光说的好听。
-But I mean them. From my heart. 但我是真心实意的。
-This, too, is easy to say. 这也是哄人的话。
-Do you really love the doll? 你真的很喜欢这个洋娃娃吗?
-From my heart. 打心眼儿里喜欢。
-Ok. I'll buy it for you. 那好吧,那我就买给你。
59. Go to hell. 滚开,滚蛋!
-That's my highest offer. 最高也就是这个价了。
-It's an insult. 你这不是坑人嘛。
-Take it or leave it? 不买可以走啊!
-Go to hell! 见鬼去吧!
-Can you take care of my dog? 你能帮我照看一下我的狗狗吗?
-Go to hell! I'm playing games. 走开!我正在玩游戏。
60. Half and half. 一半一半!
-I'm sorry you're leaving this city. 我很难过你要离开这个城市。
-Yes, I'll miss seeing you. 是啊,我会来看你的。
-Are you happy about the new job? 新工作做得开心吗?
-Both happy and sad. Half and half. 喜忧参半啊。
-Is it cold outside? 外面很冷吗?
-Yes, very cold. 是的,好冷!
-Is it raining or snowing? 在下雪还是在下雨啊?
-Half and half. 雨夹雪
PAGE
16